North Carolina and South Carolina Best Places To Live Ultimate Guide
North Carolina And South Carolina Ultimate Guide To The Best Places To Live
NC and SC Ultimate Guide Description
The Ultimate Guide To Finding Your Best Places To Live In The Carolinas
Discover How To Find Your Best Places To Live In
North Carolina and South Carolina and
Save At Least $50,000 Doing It…Now!
If you're looking for the best places to live in North Carolina or South Carolina that are still affordable (and I assume you are), then I have exciting news for you!
That's a fancy term that simply means I find properties in areas that are poised for future economic growth, before everyone else finds out about them, so you get a real deal and more for your money.
I realized early on in my career if you buy property just a little sooner than everyone else, you get much more value for your money — today and in the future.
The secret is…
You have to anticipate the economic growth of an area rather than follow it after it's already becomes popular. But you must know what to look for! After years spent refining my search and acquisition system, I developed a 7-Step Process that allows me to identify top economic growth areas before everyone else finds out about them.
So… Why Is This Important To You?
Well, I use the exact same process to locate the best places in North Carolina and South Carolina where housing is affordable, the cost of living is low, the climate is mild and the scenery is beautiful. But I don't stop there.
I know you also want good medical care, good schools, lots of cultural activities, good places to shop and good restaurants.
American Demographics Magazine
I call them "Places of Value".
Since your considering retiring or relocating to North Carolina or South Carolina — and you don't know where to turn to find detailed, unbiased information on property values, medical care, schools and infrastructure…
Then you're about to finally discover…
How To Find Your Best Places To Relocate Or Retire To In North Carolina And South Carolina For Thousands Of Dollars LESS Than Everyone Else Is Going To Pay!
It sounds simple enough. Get there before everyone else does!
But how do you know where "there" is? Let me make it easy for you.
- I've already researched over 100 cities and towns in North Carolina and South Carolina that are growing and appreciating in value, while still maintaining the southern charm that makes them so desirable in the first place.
- I've discovered incredible places you can buy now and get a lot more for your money — BEFORE everyone else finds out about them and they become much more difficult to afford.
- I've found cities and towns where you could the living is affordable on crystal clear private lakes and at the ocean. I found them in the mountains with incredible views and sunsets, and on designer golf courses!
- I even found areas right outside vibrant Southern cities, and many charming small cities and towns with wide boulevards, beautiful green spaces, and quaint Main Streets.
I guarantee one of these handpicked cities or towns is perfect for your Best Places to Live in the Carolinas. But you won't find all of them on the "Top Ten Best Places to Live" lists you see in the magazines – at least not yet! And that's a good thing. Because once they become popular, the affordable places get snapped up quickly.
How To Get A $240,000 House For Only $160,000… Or $25,000 Worth Of Land For Only $10,000.
Five years ago, my friends said I was crazy when I told them I was going to Asheville, NC. Now they don't think I was so crazy because the same land I priced at $8,000 to $10,000 per acre is now $20,000 to $30,000 per acre.
The house that was $160,000 is now $240,000.
Places like this still exist today… if you know where to look!
Regardless of the state of the real estate market, getting there before everyone else, before you're reading about these places in all the newspapers and magazines, really helps you get more for your money. This is truer now than it has been at any time in my career.
The Number One Secret For Getting The Type Of Property You Want, At A Price That's Affordable.
You must know what's going on in different areas of both North Carolina and South Carolina to find your Best Place to Live that will have economic growth, and fit the lifestyle you're looking for.
Finding unbiased, thorough, accurate information is not easy and takes a lot of time and legwork.
Yes, there's plenty of pictures, information and listings of real estate on the internet, but most of that "information" is published by real estate brokers or are supported by advertising whose main goal is to sell you whatever they can, to make a commission.
As a real estate location expert with over 35 years of success in picking top economic growth locations, I'm not here to showcase a particular city or town or convince you that South Carolina is better than North Carolina or tell you who has the best barbecue, (though in my research, I have found some amazing places to find real "Carolina-Style" pulled pork, with all the fixings).
I'm here to make sure you get the most value for your money and help you find your Best Places to Live in North Carolina or South Carolina, while properties are still affordable and you get to live your dream sooner than later.
You deserve "places of value" that fit your dreams and resources, not places that people recommend just to make a dollar.
Here's how I Guarantee You will find Your best place to relocate or retire to in North Carolina or South Carolina.
- I continuously research and analyze endless amounts of information, visiting area after area — looking in every nook-and-cranny in North Carolina and South Carolina to select cities and towns that are affordable with a high potential for future economic growth and value.
- I use the same process I've used successfully for the last 35 years to pick top growth locations. I've gone to extremes to provide you with the most thorough, unbiased, accurate information possible.
- I've handpicked over 100 "Places of Value" in North Carolina and South Carolina to help you get there before everyone else.
I share everything I've found with you in…
In putting this guide together for you, I’ve outlined everything you need to know about what most people feel are important in picking their Best Places to Live.
You'll learn about the cost of living, economic growth, affordable housing, climate, jobs, taxes, good medical care, cultural events, schools, local attractions, recreational activities, and much more.
I cover everything you need to know about working, living or retiring in North Carolina or South Carolina.
And I've made sure to include affordable places.
I even tell you what I don't like about each place, as well as what to look for and what to watch out for.
It's as if you traveled to each one, and spent weeks interviewing businesses, city officials and residents about what they love and what they'd like to change in their cities and towns… All from the comfort of your home!
Also included is my "44 Lifestyle Qualities Relocation Checklist™" which allows you to simply, easily and quickly find out what's really important to you in finding and deciding on a city, town or community.
Once you've completed my in-depth checklist, you won't have any doubts about what your Best Place must include.
But The Ultimate Guide Doesn't Stop There…
I also know that choosing a place to live — whether year round or as a seasonal getaway — is an intensely personal choice. And if you're bringing your spouse and family along, it gets much more complicated.
Not to mention North Carolina and South Carolina offer an almost endless selection of geography, climate and cultural choices:
- Beaches or Mountains?
- Rural or urban life?
- Planned gated communities on the golf course, in a city or in the country?
- College town or country cabin?
It's all there!
And there are distinct differences between North Carolina and South Carolina. North Carolina is a larger and geographically more diverse state. The people differ somewhat by region also…so does the barbecue!
South Carolina is smaller and more unified, but it also contains much variety.
Knowing this, I decided to do all I could to load you up with every possible bit of information you need to make the best choice for you!
So here's what I came up with.
- "44 Lifestyle Qualities Relocation Checklist" Once you complete the checklist, you'll know exactly what's important to you in choosing your Best Places to Live.
- A Special Report, "21 Things To Watch Out For In Finding Your Best Places to Live" chock-full of all the things no one tells you about.
- North Carolina Map
- South Carolina Map
- Cost of Living Comparison to the National Average Chart
- North Carolina and South Carolina Yearly Property Tax Chart
- And a resource section with information about local newspapers, crime statistics, environmental reports and more.
You'll Also Discover…
- The one question you must ask Realtors that can save you thousands of dollars. They'll try to dodge your questions until they see how well-prepared you are.
- Which towns are cheaper to live in and which will cost you more… and how to uncover the hidden costs of living you can't calculate from a tax table.
- How to save at least $5,000on your building plans.
- 21 things to watch out for in finding your Dream Home to save you heartache and eliminate buyer's remorse.
- How to pick your best place and make sure you're satisfying your dreams
- How to make sure the town you pick for your Best Place to Live isn't about to change in a way that negatively affects your property's value.
- The 3 things Realtors can't tell you, but I can… and will.
- How to find the areas with the best medical care… even in towns with populations under 10,000, if you know what to look for.
- The biggest mistake everyone makes when they buy their Dream Home.
- How to find out the crime rate in the area before you buy, and which crimes happen most frequently. A matter of a few blocks can make all the difference to your long-term peace of mind.
- What type of agreement not to sign with a Realtor.
How To Find Your Best Places to Live In The Carolinas In Just 3 Easy Steps
Based on what's important to you, you'll be able to choose from over 100 handpicked "Places of Value" described in detail in "The Ultimate Guide to Finding Your Best Places to Live in the Carolinas".
It's that simple… 3 Easy Steps!…saving you time, money and potential disappointment from listening to folks who may not have your best interests in mind when they sell you on the virtues of their city, town or community.
Plus, You Also Get These 3 FREE Special Bonuses…
Here's something else I know you're going to love…
Free Bonus #3
FREE 15-Minute One-on-One Personal Consultation
(A $100 value)
I'll answer any questions you have about North Carolina and South Carolina and help you to discover where you should look to find your best places to live.
But please remember…I don't sell real estate.
"The Ultimate Guide to Finding Your Best Places to Live In The Carolinas" is put together from information I've gathered sifting through an endless number of reports, interviews, assessments and appraisals.
For most folks, this would be an overwhelming task. But I've been doing this for awhile and I love it.
I'm offering this information to you, so you can find Your affordable Best Place to live in North Carolina or South Carolina and make your dreams come true for you and your family.
Whether you're looking for investment property or you're realizing your dream of relocating or retiring, this is information you can't afford to be without!
When you retire or relocate to North Carolina or South Carolina, even just one of the dozens of insider tips and strategies you'll discover in The Ultimate Guide could easily save you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars.
In fact, I guarantee it!
You could save at least $5,000 on your building plans, or $10,000 or more off the price of your dream home.
That's a lot LESS than buying a new video game for your kids or grandkids, and I you'll save hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Find Your Best Places to Live in the Carolinas Now AND Save Hundreds or Thousands of Dollars!
Plus, the best part is you can be reading your Ultimate Guide to Finding Your Best Places to Live in the Carolinas in just a few minutes from now, without having to wait for the mailman to show up, and without paying a single dime for shipping or postage!
A couple of quick, easy clicks of your mouse and it comes straight to your computer as a downloadable E-Book. As soon as you place your secure order you'll have instant access to it.
And don't worry; you don't have to be a computer whiz to read it. It will work on any computer (PC or MAC) anywhere in the world… even if it's an old clunker you got years ago.
You can read the Ultimate Guide on the screen or print it out but I warn you, the Ultimate Guide is over 500 pages of detailed information about cities and towns in North Carolina and South Carolina and more.
Get your Ultimate Guide to Finding Your Best Places to Live in North Carolina and South Carolina and free bonuses today, so you can find Your "Places of Value" before everyone else does.
The Ultimate Guide to Finding Your Best Place to Live in the Carolinas is a downloadable E-Book.
You download right the Guide onto your computer and begin reading right away. You can print the Guide however, I caution the Guide has 500+ pages of information.
A couple of quick, easy clicks of your mouse and the Ultimate Guide to Finding Your Best Places To Live comes straight to your computer.
With the busy pace of everyone these days and more and more people wanting to be able to take the information with them on their computer or other handheld devices; and the rising costs of printing and how it effects the environment, we at Places of Value stopped producing any hard cover guides/directories.
We trust our members value the ease with which they can use the information in this format and have the added convenience of being able to print only that information they may want in printed form.
All Guides are downloaded to your computer without any need for further internet access.
We hope you understand and support us.
We would like the opportunity to assist you in finding Your best place to live in the Carolinas.
As soon as you place your secure order you'll have instant access to it.
Let me be your expert and help you to find your Best Place in the Carolinas, and save a ton of money doing it!
See You in the Carolinas,
PS. If you're serious about relocating or retiring to North Carolina or South Carolina, but you've hesitated because you've are overwhelmed by the amount of guesswork and the research you have to do to make a smart choice — this is your opportunity! I'm giving you everything you need to make your decision.
P.P.S. When you consider how much time and money you'd have to spend on researching and visiting each city and town, talking to realtors, sales reps and agents…it's pretty obvious you're investment in The Ultimate Guide will pay for itself many times over.
North Carolina And South Carolina Ultimate Guide To The Best Places To Live
Find Your Best Place To Live In North Carolina And South Carolina
All major credit cards accepted.