This is a popular phrase showing our growing commitment as a nation to finding ways to be better stewards of the environment.
The general principals of Green Building as laid out by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) division consist of five crucial areas:
- water efficiency
- use of recycled or environmentally sustainable building materials
- healthy indoor environmental quality
More About Green Building In The Carolinas:
- The Carolinas Go Green
- Green Building in North Carolina
- Green Building in South Carolina
- How Your House is Making You Sick
- Green Roofing
- Healthy Indoor Air Quality
- Recycled Materials
- Water Efficiency
- 10 Steps To A Green Lifestyle
- Site Work
- Solar And Wind
Robert Bencivenga is a professional site locator and location analyst for major corporations. Robert researches the growth of NC and SC to find the Best Places to Retire or Relocate that are still affordable.
Robert Does Not Sell Real Estate!
© 2005-2017 Places of Value Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.
Click here for Your FREE…
Can I Reprint Your Articles?